WebToApp operates the webtoapp.neurondigital.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information We CollectFrom Website
- Automatic Data Collection. When you access the WebToApp website, your browser automatically transmits certain data for technical reasons. The following data is stored separately from any other data you may transmit to us: Date and time of access, browser type and version, operating system, URL of the website visited prior to ours and amount of sent data. This data is stored for purely technical reasons and is never associated with any particular individual.
- Cookies. WebToApp stores so-called “Cookies” to provide you with a wide range of functionalities and enhance website usage comfort. “Cookies” are tiny files stored on your computer through your browser. If you do not wish to receive “Cookies”, you may deactivate storing “Cookies” on your computer by changing your browser settings accordingly. Please note that the functioning of the website may be impaired and the range of functionalities may be limited if you deactivate “Cookies”.
- Mandatory Information. For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your email, Envato Item Purchase License Code, your Application name and any information you provide for the pages, menus and preferences. This is required when you register to use WebToApp.
When you install an Application based on the WebToApp template on your device (eg: the template Demo), we may automatically collect certain information from your device, including device make and model, Application version, the device’s operating system’s make and version, locale information, MCC (Mobile Country Code) information and other technical data about your device.
The app does also use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
How we use the Information
We may use the information we collect from you to provide the Services to you and to understand, improve, and enhance the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to conduct research, analyse trends, monitor traffic usage, and examine the ways in which our users engage with the Services.
We may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or comments, including support-related and billing inquiries. We also use your Account data to administer your Account and keep track of billing and payments, invoicing, and Account management.
We may contact you to notify you about changes to the Services, and other important Service related notices, including but not limited to security and fraud notices, Service suspensions, and outages. These emails and messages are considered essential, non-marketing communications, and you may not opt-out of them.
We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud. We may use your Personal Information as necessary to respond to security incidents, claims of any violation of our rights or those of any Third Parties, to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of you, us, our Customers, and the public, and as required or authorized by law
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your Account, including all Personal Information stored therein, may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.